Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Desserts, Kids, Snacks
Choc O Bliss Balls - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- Yield: Makes 15 bliss balls
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 cups ORGRAN Itsy Bitsy Cocoa O’s
- 8 dates, seed removed and cut in half
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons almond nut butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil, completely cooled
- 60 millilitres water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- In a food processor, add the cocoa O’s and pulse until resembles crumbs.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Roll into small balls (If mixture is too crumbly, then add a couple of tablespoons of coconut oil).
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper and pop into the fridge to set for 2 hours. Enjoy cold.
- Place in airtight container and store in refrigerator.