Skip to content
Choc Bits Slice
Recipes - Baking
Choc Bits Slice - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- can sweetened condensed milk
- melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup ORGRAN Classic Choc Biscotti, crushed (or ORGRAN biscuit/cookie of your choice)
- 1 cup gluten-free chocolate bits (dried fruit can also be used)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (90g)
- 1 cup crushed nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Grease lamington tin, cover base with non-stick baking paper
- 1. Pour melted butter into bowl, sprinkle evenly with biscuit, choc bits, coconut and nuts.
- 2. Drizzle with condensed milk.
- 3. Pour the mixture into greased lamington tin.
- 4. Bake in moderate oven 160°C (325°F) for 30 minutes.
- 5. Cool in tin before cutting.