Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Chilli Chicken - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 large chicken fillets
- 1 1/2 cups plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red chilli
- 1 teaspoon grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- packet ORGRAN Pasta Spirals of choice
- Preparation time does not include time to marinade chicken.
- 1. Place chicken fillets into a large flat bowl.
- 2. Prepare marinade by placing yoghurt, lime juice, crushed garlic, chilli, mustard, ginger, coriander, cumin, garam masala and tomato paste into a medium sized bowl. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- 3. Spread marinade over chicken fillets.
- 4. Marinate for at least 6 hours or overnight. If you don’t have time to marinate chicken it can be cooked as soon as it is prepared, but the flavour will not be as well developed.
- 5. Pour oil into a large frying pan. Heat oil.
- 6. Cook chicken fillets until tender, turning frequently during cooking.
- 7. Serve on a bed of cooked ORGRAN pasta.
- This chicken has a hot & spicy flavour. The amount of chilli can be adjusted according to taste. The chicken needs to marinate for at least 6 hours or overnight to develop flavour.