Skip to content
Chia Muesli Pudding
Recipes - Breakfast
Chia Muesli Pudding - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk or coconut water
- 1 1/2 cups ORGRAN Cranberry Crunch Brekki Muesli
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- 3 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- In a bowl, add the chia seeds and coconut milk / water and soak for 20 mins in the fridge until set (alternatively you can soak them in the fridge overnight to allow the chia seeds to soften and get creamy).
- To serve, divide the chia pudding between 3-4 glasses or bowls. Slide around the glass the sliced strawberries.
- Add the muesli and top with the coconut yogurt and fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Recipe notes: for a grab on the go breakfast, set the ingredients in small jars with lids and refrigerate.