Skip to content
Cherry & Buttercream Cake
Recipes - Baking
Cherry & Buttercream Cake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- cherries, pitted and sliced
- caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- desiccated coconut
- 30 millilites almond milk (or dairy free milk)
- Place the chopped cherries in a bowl lined with paper towel, drain and pat dry with a kitchen towel
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder over the batter and fold it in.
- Fold in the desiccated coconut. Fold in the cherries, followed by the milk resulting in a thick and slightly sticky mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.