Skip to content
Cheesy Olive & Semi Dried Tomato Bread
Recipes - Baking
Cheesy Olive & Semi Dried Tomato Bread - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- nutritional yeast flakes
- semi dried tomato strips chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- pitted kalamata olives chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed Italian herbs
- dried yeast
- 385 millilitres warm water (add as required)
- Grease or line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, sprinkle over the yeast and pour over the water.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into the loaf tin.
- Cover loosely with a tea towel to rise in a warm place for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 190°C fan forced.
- Bake for 10 mins and reduce temp to 175°C fan forced for another 20 mins or until golden brown.
- The bread is cooked if the base sounds hollow when tapped.
- Allow to cool immediately on a wire rack