Recipes - Pasta
Cheesy Lemon Angel Hair Spaghetti - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Italian Style Spaghetti
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN All Purpose PLain Flour
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced and seeded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- chicken broth
- ground black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and generously season with salt. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 2. In a large skillet over low heat add 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter. When butter starts to bubble add garlic and lemons. Season with salt and pepper and cook until lemons are softened, about 2-3 minutes. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth and whisk until smooth. Add parmesan while constantly whisking.
- 3. Add cooked spaghetti and toss in sauce with parsley. Serve immediately.