Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Cheesecake Brownie - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- soft Philadelphia™ Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- soft butter or monounsaturated margarine
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 2. Prepare a 30cm x 20cm (12” x 8”) slice tray by spraying with cooking spray. Line base and sides of tray with baking paper.
- 3. Place cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla into a small bowl. Use an electric mixer, beat until mixture is smooth.
- 4. Put the brownie mix, eggs and butter into a medium sized bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined.
- 5. Spoon the chocolate brownie mixture into the prepared tray. Top with the cream cheese mixture. Swirl to allow cheesecake mixture to be dispersed throughout chocolate brownie mixture.
- 6. Place into a moderate oven and bake for approx. 25 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested.
- 7. Leave in tray for 10 minutes to cool.
- 8. Cut into slices for serving.