Skip to content
Chai Pancakes with Coconut Caramel Sauce
Recipes - Baking
- Place all sauce ingredients into a saucepan. Continuously stirring, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 mins. Allow to sit.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and gently whisk.
- Using 1/3 cup scoop, over a medium heat, add pancake mixture into lightly (vegan) buttered, non-stick frying pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear. Cook each side for approximately 2-3 min.
- Serve pancakes with caramel sauce and fresh berries.