Recipes - Baking
Chai Pancakes with Coconut Caramel Sauce - Orgran
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Buckwheat Pancakes
- vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons ORGRAN Egg Replacer + 6 tbs. Whisk together
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Coconut Caramel Sauce:
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla seed paste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Place all sauce ingredients into a saucepan. Continuously stirring, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 mins. Allow to sit.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and gently whisk.
- Using 1/3 cup scoop, over a medium heat, add pancake mixture into lightly (vegan) buttered, non-stick frying pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear. Cook each side for approximately 2-3 min.
- Serve pancakes with caramel sauce and fresh berries.