Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Cauliflower Bake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 teaspoon chopped chilli
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/3 cup pickle or chutney (of your choice)
- 1 sachet of ORGRAN Garlic & Herb Croutons with Quinoa (from an 80g packet)
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 2. Prepare a large baking tray by lining with baking paper.
- 3. Prepare cauliflower by chopping into small pieces. Spread over prepared tray.
- 4. Put chilli, garlic and basil into a small bowl. Pour in oil and stir well. Pour over cauliflower.
- 4. Place into a moderate oven and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until cauliflower is just tender. Do not overcook or the texture of the cauliflower will be spoiled. Toss cauliflower once during cooking.
- 6. Very finely slice onion.
- 7. When cauliflower is cooked remove tray from oven. Put cauliflower into a heatproof serving bowl.
- 8. Stir in onion and pickle or chutney.
- 9. Just before serving add ORGRAN croutons and lightly toss.