Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Crispbreads, Snacks
Carrot Tahini Dip - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Crispibread™ or Wafer Crackers of choice to serve
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 6 tablespoons olive dip
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 turmeric
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pine nuts
- parsley, finely chopped
- Place carrots in a pot of boiling water and simmer for 10 mins or until carrots can be pierced with a knife.
- In a saucepan, add the olive oil and onion and over a low heat continuously stir until translucent. Set aside and allow to cool. This will be used to spread over the dip.
- Place all ingredients (carrots, miso, tahini oil, agave, apple cider, turmeric, seasoning) in a food processor and pulse until smooth. (Add carrot water only if dip is too thick otherwise it will not be needed).
- Spread tahini carrot dip over a wide plate and garnish with sautéed onions, choice of pine nuts or crushed sunflower seeds and parsley.
- Use as a topping for your choice of Crispibread™ or as a dip with our Wafer Crackers, enjoy.