Skip to content
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Recipes - Baking, Kids
Carrot Cake Cupcakes - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3/4 cup ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 3 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup coconut ugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- carrot, grated
- 120 millilitres soy milk
- cooking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F and lightly grease or line a cupcake tin with liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients and whisk together.
- In a large bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Pour dry ingredients into bowl with wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into cupcake tin and bake for 15-17 minutes, until tops are set and browned.
- Let cool a bit on a wire rack and coat with melted cooking chocolate.
- Let cool and enjoy.