Skip to content
Caramelised Onion Hummus Dip
Recipes - Snacks
Caramelised Onion Hummus Dip - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- caned chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 ORGRAN Chia Wafer Crackers
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, salt (to taste) and olive oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Top hummus with caramelised onion, drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve with ORGRAN wafer.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook for 8 mins or until softened.
- Add sugar and vinegar and cook for another 1-2 mins or until caramelised.