Skip to content
Caramelised Onion Hummus Dip
Recipes - Snacks
Caramelised Onion Hummus Dip - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- canned chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Caramelised Onion Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 package ORGRAN Wafer Crackers of choice
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, salt (to taste) and olive oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Top hummus with caramelised onion, drizzle with olive oil.
Caramelised Onion Method:
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook for 8 mins or until softened.
- ORGRAN Wafer Crackers of choice.