Recipe courtesy feelgoodfoodie.au
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Caramel Fudge Brownie w/Salted Chocolate Frosting
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 16m
- Total Time: 26m
- Serves: 4
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Caramel Fudge Brownie Mix
Salted Chocolate Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened (or margarine, for vegan alternative)
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk (or rice milk, for vegan alternative)
- pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
Sprinkle Topping Ingredients:
- gluten free pretzels, crushed
- Read and follow all instructions on ORGRAN Caramel Fudge Brownie Mix packet to create brownie base. Allow brownies to cool completely before icing.
- In a bowl combine the butter and cacao, then add the vanilla, milk and salt.
- Gradually add the icing sugar to create desired consistency. More/less icing sugar may be needed.
- Spread salted chocolate frosting onto brownies and cut into large or bite size squares. Place crushed pieces of gluten free pretzels over each square.
- The brownies will last in the fridge for up to 5 days in an air tight container.