Skip to content
Cappuccino Cream Pie
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Cappuccino Cream Pie - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Classic Choc Biscotti, crushed
- dairy-free margarine
- gluten free chocolate buttons
- 1 dessertspoon gelatine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 150 millilitres dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, prepared as per packet instructions
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- dark gluten free chocolate buttons, grated
- 300 millilitres dairy-free whipped cream
- extra cream and chocolate to decorate
- Grease a 20cm (8”) spring formed pan.
- Mix the first three ingredients together to make the crumb base.
- Soak gelatine in water, heat milk to boiling point, combine sugar, vanilla and egg yolk in a bowl and beat well.
- Add egg mixture to milk and stir until almost boiling, remove from heat and add gelatine, chocolate and coffee powder, stir well.
- Stand until cool then fold in whipped cream.
- Pour onto crumb base, chill and decorate.