Skip to content
Camembert w/Craisins & Pistachios
Recipes - Baking, Snacks
Camembert w/Craisins & Pistachios - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN Rice Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup craisins (dried cranberries) finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, finely chopped
- camembert cheese
- 1 package ORGRAN Crispibread™ of choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare a flat oven tray by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of tray with baking paper.
- 3. Spread pistachio kernels over prepared tray. Bake for approx. 10 minutes. Take care not to burn kernels.
- 4. Place breadcrumbs and chia seeds into a small bowl. Mix well.
- 5. Prepare a 12cm x 8cm (5" x 3") round deep serving mould by thickly greasing with melted butter.
- 6. Sprinkle greased mould with mixed chia seeds and breadcrumbs.
- 7. Put pistachio kernels, craisins and rosemary into a small bowl.
- 8. Place camembert into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium- high for 40 seconds or until Camembert is soft.
- 9. Put camembert into bowl with pistachio kernels and craisins. Mix well to combine ingredients.
- 10. Press into prepared mould.
- 11. Refrigerate until firm.
- 12. Remove from mould and serve with crispibread™ of choice.