Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Custard & Jam Pudding - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 6 Hot Cross Bun
- 1/2 cup of jam of your choice (apricot, raspberry, strawberry or plum)
- 1 tablespoon of ORGRAN Custard mix, made with 2 tablespoon of sugar and 500ml of milk or milk alternative
- 1/4 cup dried fruit of choice (raisins, apricots, cherry, and blueberries)
- Powdered sugar to top
- 1. Slice the buns into three and spread jam on the cut sides.
- 2. Layer the buns and the dried fruit until you fill a greased pan.
- 3. Pour the ORGRAN Custard Xix on the top, soaking the buns.
- 4. Bake 180°C/350°F for 20 minutes or until the custard is set and dust the top with icing sugar.