Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking, Snacks
Buckwheat Blini - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup ORGRAN Buckwheat Pancake Mix
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup natural non-dairy yoghurt (eg: coconut yoghurt)
- Add pancake mix into a large bowl along with 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Whisk in the non-dairy milk and canola oil until well combined.
- Grease a saucepan and using a tablespoon measure, spoon out 4 small circles of batter onto the pan.
- Once the edges go golden, flip and cook for a further 2 minutes before setting aside.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cucumber, dill, non-dairy yoghurt and the remaining salt.
- Spoon the mixture onto the blini and serve immediately.