Skip to content
Recipes - Breakfast
Breakfast Bombs - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup & 1 tbs. & 2 tsp. warm water (150ml)
- 2/3 cup & 1¼ tbs. maize corn flour (100g)
- 1/2 cup rice flour (80g)
- 1/4 cup Orgran GfG - Gluten Substitute (40g)
- 4 level tbs. potato starch (40g)
- 4 tbs. vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup raw sugar (150g)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (2g)
- 2 fresh eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tbs. milk powder
- 1/2 cup sultanas (45g)
- 1 large finely grated carrot
- 4 heaped tsp. gluten-free baking powder (16-20g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C (355°F)
- Grease muffin tray
- 1. Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- 2. In another bowl, mix carrot and oil together.
- 3. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4. Add warm water to beaten egg and mix well.
- 5. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients, carrot & oil mixture and stir until almost blended.
- 6. Divide the mixture among the 12 muffin cups, fill the cup about ⅔ full.
- 7.Place in oven and bake for approx. 15-20 minutes, or until bombs are well packed in the centre and springy to touch.
- 8. Remove from tray onto a cooling rack.
- 9. Serve the bomb warm or at room temperature.
- 10. The bomb are best eaten on the day they are made, but the can be stored in an airtight container