Skip to content
Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes
Recipes - Breakfast
Blueberry Yoghurt Multigrain Pancakes - Orgran Health and Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 1/4 cups ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 2 large eggs (or ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer)
- 1 cup plain full-fat yoghurt (or greek yoghurt or vegan yoghurt)
- 3 tablespoons milk (or almond, rice or soy milk)
- 3 tablespoons butter (extra butter for frying pan) (alternatively, use monounsaturated margarine)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- maple syrup (optional)
- Whisk egg (or prepare ORGRAN No Egg™ as per packet instructions) and yogurt together in medium/large bowl.
- Add milk (or almond/rice/soy milk) if it is necessary to achieve thin texture yoghurt.*
- Whisk in melted butter (or margarine), lemon zest and vanilla extract.
- In a separate small bowl, sieve and combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Fry about 3 to 4 mins or until bubbles formed. Flip and cook for another 3 mins or until golden underneath.
- Add maple syrup for glazing (optional).
- *Add 2 tbsp milk to regular yoghurt.
*Add 3 to 4 tbsp milk to thick or Greek yoghurt.