Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Desserts
Blueberry Dessert Pizza - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 1h 15m
- Total Time: 45m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 ORGRAN Pizza and Pastry Multimix
- 200 ricotta
- goats cheese, crumbled
- fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- handful of baby rocket
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven at 200C fan forced.
- Prepare pizza dough as instructed on packet and place onto pizza trays lined with baking paper.
- Add to a bowl the ricotta, goats cheese, pepper and olive oil. Using a fork combine well.
- Brush onto the pizza bases olive oil and then spread the ricotta mixture.
- Spread evenly the fresh blueberries and drizzle with a little honey (you can add more honey after the pizza has been cooked).
- Cook in over for 15-20 mins until some of the blueberries have just blistered and pizza base is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle more honey, and sprinkle with fresh baby rocket leaves.
- Serve warm.