Skip to content
Beetroot & Cashew Dip
Recipes - Snacks
Beetroot & Cashew Dip - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 beetroot (approx 185g) (tinned beetroot can be used if desired)
- soft cream cheese
- salted cashews
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package ORGRAN Crispibread™ or ORGRAN Wafer Crackers of choice
- 1. Place beetroot into a saucepan of boiling water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer until beetroot is tender. When cooked, remove from heat. Remove skin from beetroot.
- 2. Place beetroot into an electric blender with remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Serve with ORGRAN Crispibread™ or ORGRAN Wafer Crackers of choice.