Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Banana Slice - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 1/4 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour (165g)
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- dairy-free butter, melted
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk (130ml)
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, prepared as per packet instructions
- Preheat oven to 170°C (340°F)
- Sift dry ingredients together, add mashed banana, malted butter, egg and milk.
- Line a biscuit tray, add mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Ice with lemon or banana icing.