Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Banana Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour (260g)
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer as per packet instructions
- 3/4 cup milk or soy milk
- low-fat margarine
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 210°C (410°F)
- Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tray
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir in linseeds and sugar.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Mix together the No Egg™ mixture, milk, margarine and mashed banana and pour into the well all at once.
- Stir until just mixed. Do not over beat, the batter should be lumpy.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.