Skip to content
Baked Pasta w/Chorizo & Cheese
Recipes - Pasta
Baked Pasta w/Chorizo & Cheese - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Rice & Corn Penne
- mozzarella cheese, cubed
- Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- chorizo, skin removed and chopped
- 4 spring onions stalks, chopped
- 2 green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the packets instructions and preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F
- In a large bowl, place the cheeses, chorizo, spring onions and chillies. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and, while still piping hot, spoon over the cheese and chorizo mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the chorizo is piping hot and the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.