Recipe courtesy Rawspirations
Recipes - Crispbreads, Snacks
Baked Mushroom with Vegan Pesto Dip - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 15m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Quinoa Wafer Crackers
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 3 large mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place mushrooms on a baking tray, lightly spray with olive oil and bake until browned.
- Spread the pine nuts over a seperate baking tray and bake in oven for 5 mins or until toasted. Remove from oven and set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- Place the pine nuts, basil, garlic, nutritional yeast and salt into a food processor and blitz until puréed. Slowly add the oil until incorporated. Spoon into mushrooms and enjoy with some ORGRAN Quinoa Wafer Crackers!