Skip to content
Baked Honey Cheesecake
Recipes - Desserts
Baked Honey Cheesecake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Amaretti Biscotti
- 3 tablespoons ground hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons butter or monounsaturated margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Philidelphia™ Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Cooking time - 8 minutes to cook base Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 1. Prepare a 20cm (8") deep springform pan by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of pan with baking paper.
- 2. Place biscuits into the bowl of an electric food processor or blender. Blend until fine crumbs. Place biscuit crumbs into a small bowl. Stir in ground hazelnuts.
- 3. Place butter into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high for 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir in vanilla. Stir into biscuit crumbs and mix well.
- 4. Line base and sides of pan with biscuit crumb mixture.
- 5. Place into a moderate oven and bake for 8 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- 6. Prepare Cheesecake Filling.
- Cooking time - 65 minutes to cook cheesecake
- 1. Place all the ingredients into the bowl of an electric food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Pour gently into biscuit base.
- 3. Place into a moderate oven and bake for approx. 65 minutes or until set in the centre.
- 4. When cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 5. Serve as desired with cream, ice cream, custard and/or vanilla yoghurt.