Skip to content
Baked Fish & Chips
Recipes - Cooking
Baked Fish and Chips - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- sweet potato, peeled, cut into wedges
- white potatoes, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™ (+ 100ml water, + ½ tsp oil)
- 1 tablespoon milk (or almond/soy milk, for vegan alternative)
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 3/4 cup ORGRAN Crispi™ Premium Breadcrumbs
- boneless firm white fish fillets, in 1 1/2 cm-thick slices and 5cm width
- olive oil spray
- herbs (optional)
- tomato sauce (optional)
- mayonnaise (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F. Line two large baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Spread wedges in a single layer on one tray and spray with oil. Bake 20-25 mins on the top shelf.
- Meanwhile, whisk egg and milk. Place flour and crumbs in two separate dishes. Coat fish in flour, followed by the egg and then crumbs. Place on the second lined tray. Spray with oil.
- Place the fish on the oven's lower shelf. Bake for 10-15 mins or until fish is tender and chips are golden.
- Serve with herbs, tomato sauce, mayonnaise as desired (optional).