Skip to content
Avocado Tomato & Corn Dip
Recipes - Snacks
Avocado Tomato & Corn Dip - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 avocado
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup lite sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sundried tomatoes (semi-dreid)
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli sauce, more or less as desired
- 1 pkt Orgran Wafer Crackers of your choice - Buckwheat, Chia or Quinoa
- Remove skin and seed from avocado.
- Trim and chop spring onions.
- Place all the ingredients into the bowl of an electric food processor. Process until ingredients are well combined.
- Place into a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- This dip is best made the day it is required.
- The lemon juice will help prevent the avocado from discolouring.
- Preparation time 15 minutes (Allow time to chill dip before serving.)
- Serves with Orgran Wafer Crackers of Choice.