Skip to content
Avocado Pesto Pasta Salad
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Avocado Pesto Pasta Salad - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small bunch each flatleaf parsley and basil
- 1 juice and zest of lime
- 1 small clove of garlic
- toasted and roughly chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch Salt and pepper
- Boil water in a medium size pot, add salt and the ORGRAN Quinoa Penne. Cook for 8½ min total. Then drain and rinse with warm water.
- In the meantime add the rest of the ingredients, except for the peas into a food processor and mix until you have a fairly smooth pesto. You still want some texture.
- 1 minute before the pasta is ready, add the peas into the cooking water. Then drain it all together, rinse and let the water drain well.
- Mix the pasta and peas with the pesto and serve at room temperature or cold.