Skip to content
Apricot & Pecan Truffles
Recipes - Snacks
Apricot & Pecan Truffles - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- finely crushed Orgran Outback Animals Vanilla Cookies*
- finely diced dried apricots
- finely diced pecans
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua (optional)
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Extra coconut or chocolate melts for coating truffles
- In a deep bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Roll into small balls.
- To coat truffles:
- Toss the balls in coconut or melt chocolate and gently toss the balls in the melted chocolate.
- If coating with chocolate, allow the truffles to set on a lined baking tray in the fridge.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- * For a chocolate biscuit base Orgran Classic Choc Biscotti can be used instead of the Outback Animals Vanilla Cookies or Outback Animal Chocolate Cookies.