Skip to content
Apple & Walnut Muffins
Recipes - Baking
Apple & Walnut Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Apple & Cinnamon Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 apple
- dairy-free margarine
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, as per packet instructions
- 400 millilitres water
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare 2 muffin trays with cooking spray to ensure mixture does not stick to tin.
- 3. Place pancake mix, flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and walnuts into the large bowl of an electric food mixer. Stir to combine ingredients.
- 4. Peel and grate apple.
- 5. Melt margarine in a microwave-safe bowl. Gradually add egg mix, water, honey, grated apple and vanilla and stir well.
- 6. Pour liquid into bowl with pancake mix and flour and mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- 7. Pour mixture into muffin tray filling three quarters of the way full.
- 8. Bake in a moderately-hot oven for approx 25 minutes. When cooked, remove from oven and leave in tray for 10 minutes to allow for cooling.