Skip to content
Apple Porridge with Chia Pudding
Recipes - Breakfast, Desserts
Apple Porridge with Chia Pudding - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup coconut milk (not canned, but bottled and refrigerated)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- ORGRAN Quinoa Porridge Apple and Cinnamon
- 1 green apple, core removed and cut into fine matchsticks
- handful of blueberries
- honey (or maple syrup, for vegan alternative)
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and chia seeds. Pour into 2 serving bowls or glasswear and place into fridge to set overnight.
- Cook porridge according to packet instructions (combining quinoa porridge and water and microwave for 1 min, then allow to slightly cool).
- In the meantime, cut the apple and wash the blueberries.
- Divide the porridge between the 2 bowls by topping the chia pudding, then add the apple pieces, blueberries and drizzle with a good amount of honey or maple syrup. Enjoy.