Skip to content
Apple & Ginger Muffins
Recipes - Baking
Apple & Ginger Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Multigrain O’s with Quinoa Cereal
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, as per packet instructions
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package ORGRAN Apple and Cinnamon Pancake Mix
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 2. Prepare 2 x 12-cup muffin trays by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of cups with circles of baking paper.
- 3. Put the cereal into the bowl of an electric food processor or blender. Blend until fine crumbs.
- 4. Place egg mix, sugar, golden syrup and vanilla into the large bowl of an electric food mixer. Beat until light in colour (approx. 10 minutes).
- 5. Add cereal crumbs, pancake mix, ground ginger, bicarbonate of soda, oil and water. Beat until ingredients are well combined.
- 6. About three quarters fill each muffin cup in tray.
- 7. Place into a moderate oven and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested.
- 8. When cooked, remove from oven and leave in trays for 5 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.