Skip to content
Almond Cacao Cookies
Recipes - Baking, Biscuits, Snacks
Almond Cacao Cookies - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1. Preheat oven 180°C fan forced.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- 3. Kneed with hands and then place between two sheet of baking paper and use a pin to roll out to 1cm thick dough.
- 4. Using the edge of a round cookie cutter or a cup, cut the dough into moon crescents and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 5. Bake for 10 mins and allow to cool on tray.