Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
3-Cheese Buns - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer (as per packet instructions)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- low-fat margarine
- 400 millilitres water
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare 2 x 12-cup muffin trays by spraying with cooking spray.
- 3. Place bread mix, tapioca flour, baking powder and cheeses into the large bowl of an electric food mixer and stir to mix.
- 4. Microwave on high for 30 seconds in a microwave safe bowl to melt margarine. Pour water into a measuring jug. Pour in oil, margarine and add egg mix. Whisk to combine ingredients. Pour into dry ingredients.
- 5. Mix well on a heavy-duty mixer to combine ingredients. Dough should be moist.
- 6. Dust hands with gluten free plain flour. Roll small portions to about three quarter fill each muffin hole in tray.
- 7. Place buns in a warm place. Allow to rise until soft and spongy. Don’t allow to rise for too long, or the buns may be too open in texture.
- 8. Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for approx. 15-20 minutes or until buns are cooked when tested.
- 9. When buns are cooked, remove trays from oven. Leave in trays for 10 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.
- Warm the bread mix in the packet for 30 seconds in the microwave oven before you start to make the buns.
- Add shredded cheese on top for extra flavour.