2 tablespoons olive oil
1 red onion
1 clove garlic
1/4 teaspoon finely chopped red chilli
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 x 310g can red kidney beans
1 x 440g can diced Italian tomatoes
1 tsp tomato paste
1 packet Crispibread with Quinoa (or Orgran Crispibread of choice)
2 cups grated cheese
1 cup grated mature cheese
2 tablespoons Orgran Corn Crispy Crumbs (or Orgran crumb of choice)
1. Pour oil into a medium sized non-stick frying pan.
2. Peel onion and finely chop.
3. Peel and crush garlic.
4. Add onion and garlic to pan. Cook over a gentle heat until onion is tender.
5. Stir in tomato paste and cook for 1 - 2 minutes, then add chilli and cumin.
6. Add beans and tomato.
7. Cook over a gentle heat until mixture reduces and slightly thickens.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. Using a serrated knife, gently saw Crispibread with Quinoa in half across the centre.
3. Arrange Crispibread with Quinoa on an oven-proof platter.
4. Sprinkle Crispibread with Quinoa with 1 cup grated cheese.
5. Spoon Red Bean Dip into centre of Crispibread with Quinoa.
6. Sprinkle with 1 cup grated cheese.
7. Sprinkle with mature cheese.
8. Sprinkle with Corn Crispy Crumbs.Place into a moderate oven and cook for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Take care not to burn Cripibread.