2 tablespoons olive oil
1 red onion
1 clove garlic
1/4 teaspoon finely chopped red chilli
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 x 310g (10oz) can red kidney beans
1 x 440g (14oz) can diced Italian tomatoes
1 x sachet Orgran Tomato Soup Mix
1. Pour oil into a medium sized non-stick frying pan.
2. Peel onion and finely chop.
3. Peel and crush garlic.
4. Add onion and garlic to pan. Cook over a gentle heat until onion is tender. Stir in chilli and cumin.
5. Add beans, tomato and tomato soup mix to pan.
6. Cook over a gentle heat until mixture reduces and slightly thickens.