2 tablespoons olive oil
1 red onion
1 clove garlic
1/4 teaspoon finely chopped red chilli
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 x 310g can red kidney beans
1 x 440g can diced Italian tomatoes
1 tsp tomato paste
1 packet Crispibread with Quinoa (or Orgran Crispibread of choice)
2 cups grated cheese
1 cup grated mature cheese
2 tablespoons Orgran Corn Crispy Crumbs (or Orgran crumb of choice)
1. Pour oil into a medium sized non-stick frying pan.
2. Peel onion and finely chop.
3. Peel and crush garlic.
4. Add onion and garlic to pan. Cook over a gentle heat until onion is tender.
5. Stir in tomato paste and cook for 1 - 2 minutes, then add chilli and cumin.
6. Add beans and tomato.
7. Cook over a gentle heat until mixture reduces and slightly thickens.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. Using a serrated knife, gently saw Crispibread with Quinoa in half across the centre.
3. Arrange Crispibread with Quinoa on an oven-proof platter.
4. Sprinkle Crispibread with Quinoa with 1 cup grated cheese.
5. Spoon Red Bean Dip into centre of Crispibread with Quinoa.
6. Sprinkle with 1 cup grated cheese.
7. Sprinkle with mature cheese.
8. Sprinkle with Corn Crispy Crumbs.Place into a moderate oven and cook for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Take care not to burn Cripibread.
Download the NEW and IMPROVED Orgran recipe app for FREE today.
More than 400 Gluten Free recipes at your fingertips for FREE.
Available on iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets.