Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
1 cup & 3 tbs. & 1 tsp. water (300ml)
½ cup rice flour (85g)
¾ cup corn flour (105g)
¼ cup Orgran GFG (40g)
4 level tbs. potato starch (40g)
2 eggs, beaten
4 tbs. melted margarine
¾ cup raw sugar (165g)
½ tsp. salt (8g)
1 tsp. vanilla essence
2 tbs. milk powder
4 tsp. gluten free baking powder (16g)
Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF).
Grease muffin tray.
- Combine all dry ingredients and margarine in a bowl.
- Rub margarine through dry ingredients to a fine crumb.
- Add warm water to beaten eggs (to make up 300 ml) & mix with dry ingredients until batter is of a smooth consistency.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tray.
- Allow mixture 10 mins standing time, covered with a clean tea towel.
- Place into oven and bake for approx. 15 min or until golden brown.
- Remove from tray and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Gluten free Vanilla Muffins recipe
Tip: Orgran Self Raising Flour can be used to replace the Orgran GfG, Rice Flour and Maize Flour in this recipe.
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Cakes & Muffins
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: