Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
1 cup & 3tbs. & 1tsp. cold water (300ml)
¾ cup maize corn flour (105g)
½ cup rice flour (85g)
¼ cup Orgran GFG (40g)
4 level tbs. potato starch (40g)
2 fresh eggs (lightly beaten)
¾ cup raw sugar (165g)
4 tbs. melted margarine
½ tsp. salt (2g)
2 tbs. milk powder
2 tsp. lemon flavour (essence)
4 tsp. gluten-free baking powder (16g)
Preheat oven to 180°C. (355°F)
Grease muffin tray.
- Combine all dry ingredients and margarine into a bowl.
- Rub margarine through dry ingredients to a fine crumb.
- Add warm water to beaten eggs (to make up to 300ml) and mix with dry ingredients until batter is of a smooth consistency.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tray.
- Allow to stand for approximately 10 minutes (covered with clean tea towel).
- Place into oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from tray onto a cooling rack.
Gluten free Lemon Muffins recipe
Tip: Orgran Self Raising Flour can be used to replace the Orgran GfG, Rice Flour and Maize Flour in this recipe.
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Cakes & Muffins
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: