Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
This gluten free bread recipe makes one loaf of gluten free bread:
2 cups warm water (500 ml)
1 cup & 4 tbs. rice flour (200g)
¾ cup maize corn flour (100g)
⅓ cup Orgran GFG (50g)
3 tbs. potato starch (30g)
2 tbs. raw sugar (24g)
1½ tsp. salt (6g)
3 tbs. vegetable oil
1 tbs. milk powder
1 sachet (Tandaco) dry yeast (7g)
- Preheat oven to 180C (355F)
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add water slowly and stir through until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour into a prepared oven dish and stand in warm place for 15-20 minutes.
- Brush the top of unbaked bread with vegetable oil.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30-35minutes.
- Stand for 2 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
Gluten free Bread recipe
Ingredient alternatives: Rice flour, Maize flour and Orgran GFG can be substituted with 350g of Orgran Self Raising Flour
- Meal type:
- Main meal
- Recipe type:
- Breads,Buns & Loaves
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 1 loaf