Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
This gluten free bread recipe makes one loaf of gluten free bread:
1½ cups maize corn flour (215g)
⅔ cup rice flour (110g)
⅓ cup Orgran GFG (50g)
2 tbs. raw sugar (24g)
1½ tsp. salt (6g)
1 tbs. milk powder
1 sachet (Tandaco) dry yeast (7g)
Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF)
Grease oven safe dish
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add water slowly and stir through until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour into a prepared oven dish and stand in warm place for 15-20 minutes.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Stand for 2 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
Gluten free Bread recipe
Ingredient alternatives: Rice flour, Maize flour and Orgran GFG can be substituted with 375g of Orgran Self Raising Flour
- Meal type:
- Main meal
- Recipe type:
- Breads,Buns & Loaves
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 1 loaf