Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
Custard Pie filling
60g Orgran No Egg
2 1/2 cups cold milk or non dairy milk
3/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
0.5g beta carotene
- In a saucepan, pour a small amount of milk into the combined dry ingredients; stir until a smooth paste is achieved.
- Gradually add remaining milk while stirring continuously. Slowly heat until mixture begins thickening.
- Reduce heat immediately and simmer for 1 minute.
- Pour into custard cups or baked pie shell.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and let cool.
Gluten free Custard Pie recipe
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: