Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
Plain Muffins 2
225ml cold water
1 cup Orgran All Purpose Flour (120g)
3½ tbsp. rice flour (60g)
1½ tbsp. pea flour (25g)
1½ tsp. gluten free baking powder
2 tsp. margarine or butter
10g caster sugar
¼ tsp. vanilla essence
1/8 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. water to combine with No Egg
1tsp. Orgran No Egg
Preheat oven to 160ºC (325ºF).
Grease 12-hole muffin tin.
- Sift flours, baking powder and salt together.
- Cream margarine, vanilla and sugar.
- Add flour into margarine mixture and combine well.
- Slowly add water and beat on high speed for 3-4 minutes, then put aside.
- In a separate bowl beat No Egg with water to combine.
- Add No Egg mixture into the muffin mixture then beat on high speed for 1 minutes or less to combine well.
- Pour the mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until cake tester come out clean.
- Remove from the tin and cool on wire rack.
Gluten free Muffins recipe
Dried fruit or chocolate chips can be added.
Serve with jam, cream, butter or dust with icing sugar.
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Cakes & Muffins
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 12 Muffins