Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
Victorian sponge cake
2/3 cup Orgran All Purpose Plain Flour
2/3 cup Orgran Custard Powder
1 cup caster sugar
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
Preheat oven to 180ºC (356ºF)
Grease 20cm round cake tin.
- Beat eggs until stiff peaks start to form (approx 8 minutes).
- Beat sugar into eggs until dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, custard powder and baking powder, making sure all lumps are removed.
- Using a large spoon, fold the sifted dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into greased tin, bake for 20-25 minutes or until sponge is golden brown and springs back when toughed.
- Allow to cool.
Gluten free Victoria Sponge Cake recipe
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Cakes & Muffins
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: