Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
1 egg, lightly beaten
⅓ cup maize corn flour (45g)
⅓ cup rice flour (55g)
½ cup raw sugar (115g)
½ cup margarine
5 level tbs. Orgran GFG (40g)
2 tsp. vanilla essence
4 tsp. gluten-free baking powder
Preheat oven to 180ºC (355°F)
Lightly grease oven tray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Rub in margarine through dry ingredients to a fine crumb.
- Add warm water and vanilla essence to beaten egg to make up 60 ml (approx. ¼ cup) & mix into dry ingredients.
- Wet hands & roll teaspoons of mixtures into balls.
- Place balls onto oven tray and slightly flatten cookies.
- Bake for approx. 8-10 min or until cookies are light brown.
Gluten free Vanilla Cookies recipe
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Biscuits & Slices
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 10 Minutes