Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
1 cup warm water (250ml)
½ cup maize corn flour (70g)
¾ cup rice flour (135g)
½ cup potato starch (85g)
⅓ cup Orgran GfG - Gluten Substitute (50g)
1 tsp. raw sugar (3g)
½ tsp. salt (2g)
3 tbs. vegetable oil
1 sachet (Tandaco) dry yeast (7g)
Preheat oven to 180°C (355°F)
Lightly grease pizza tray
- Mix dry ingredients including yeast in a large bowl.
- Add warm water and mix to form a soft dough.
- Knead until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Cover the dough and leave in a warm place to rise for approximately 20 minutes.
- With oiled fingers, pat the dough onto pizza tray to form base.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes or until light brown.
Gluten Free Pizza Base
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: