Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
1kg mashed potato
1 cup maize corn flour (145g)
1 ¼ cups rice flour (215g)
⅓ cup Orgran GFG (50g)
1 level tsp. salt (4g)
Cook and mash 1 kg of potato and set aside.
Fill a medium or large pot with water and salt.
- Fill a medium or larg pot with water and a pinch of salt.
- Place peeled potatoes in the water and bring to the boil, when the potatoes are soft drain water, mash the potatos and set aside
- Mix all ingredients together by hand and knead lightly.
- On a floured surface shape small portions of the dough into long snakes, cut snakes into small pieces (2cm or 0.8 in).
- Bring a medium pot of water to the boil
- Place a few gnocchi in the boiling water.
- As the gnocchi rise to the top of the pot, remove with a slotted spoon.
- Continue until all pieces are cooked.
Gluten free Gnocci recipe
For a firmer texture, use more maize corn flour.
- Serve with favourite sauce.
- Gnocchi can be reheated in microwave
- Meal type:
- Main meal
- Recipe type:
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: