Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
½ cup & 1 tbs. & 2 tsp. warm water (150ml)
⅔ cup & 1¼ tbs. maize corn flour (100g)
½ cup rice flour (80g)
¼ cup Orgran GFG (40g)
4 level tbs. potato starch (40g)
4 tbs. vegetable oil
⅔ cup raw sugar (150g)
½ tsp. salt (2g)
2 fresh eggs (lightly beaten)
2 tbs. milk powder
½ cup sultanas (45g)
1 large finely grated carrot
4 heaped tsp. gluten-free baking powder (16-20g)
1 tsp. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180°C (355°F)
Grease muffin tray
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix carrot and oil together.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add warm water to beaten egg and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients, carrot & oil mixture and stir until almost blended.
- Divide the mixture among the 12 muffin cups, fill the cup about ⅔ full.
- Place in oven and bake for approx. 15-20 minutes, or until bombs are well packed in the centre and springy to touch.
- Remove from tray onto a cooling rack.
- Serve the bomb warm or at room temperature.
- The bomb are best eaten on the day they are made, but the can be stored in an airtight container
Gluten free Breakfast Muffins recipe
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Cakes & Muffins
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: