Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
Corn & shallot potato cakes
¾ cup Orgran plain flour (90g)
1 kg peeled & grated potatoes
3 green onions, chopped
Seasoning to taste
Oil for shallow frying
1 corn on cob, kernels removed
- Place potato in large bowl. Blend in Orgran plain flour, corn, egg, onion and seasoning to taste and mix well.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Squeeze excess liquid from the potato mixture.
- Place handfuls in the oil, flattening with spatula.
- Fry for 3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Continue with remaining mixture.
Gluten free Potato Cake recipe
Serve: 4 (makes about 8 patties)
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: