Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
Choc raspberry brownies
½ cup Orgran plain flour (60g)
½ cup Orgran self raising flour (65g)
1 ½ tbs. sunflower oil
200g thick reduced fat vanilla yogurt
1 tsp. bicarbonate soda
120g apple puree
1 tsp. vanilla essence
200g fresh or frozen raspberries
2 eggs, lightly beaten
¾ cup cocoa powder (60g)
1¼ cup caster sugar
Pure icing sugar to dust
Fresh berries, to serve
Preheat oven to 180C (355F)
Grease and line the base and sides of a 30cm x 20cm x 4cm tin with baking paper.
- Sift flour, bicarbonate soda and cocoa powder into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, oil and yogurt in a large jug.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Fold through the apple puree and raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes or until test skewer comes out clean when inserted in the centre.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin. Transfer onto wire rack for further cooling.
- Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar.
Gluten free Chocolate & Raspberry Brownie recipe
Baking tin should be no deeper than 4cm or may result in a slice with an uncooked centre
Serving: serve with extra fresh berries and ice cream.
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Biscuits & Slices
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: